CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

My jump into Whole Brain Teaching...

I don't have time to post much right now. Sundays are always busy for me. Teaching Sunday School, church, lunch, the softball this evening. However, I finally followed my supernatural teaching instincts and looked up Whole Brain Teaching on the web. What in the heck have I been waiting for?!? And why in the world am I discovering this on my own? And why haven't some of my lovely colleagues tied me down and made me read this book? I, for one, plan on employing the WBT "Fair Use Agreement" and hope to reach out to plenty more teachers than the ten they require. The eBook is free, and a must read. Anyone out there using this with as much success and I anticipate? More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment