CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Finally giving in...

Ok, so I admit it, I spend hours on end each week reading blogs. I guess that's not too surprising given that I'm on the life sucking "F" word (Facebook) for the same amount of time. I'm slowly going away - too much drama. I mostly frequent blogs of fellow teachers trying to find the next cure all for struggling students. Since I began teaching 2007, I've followed my teaching idol, Christina Bainbridge who now has her own blog that I can't seem to get enough of.  She has some of the cutest, most creative ideas, files, and saving graces!

So, like I said, I've been following her for some time and have a ton of her creations, some of which she is now selling on her partner website, The Teaching Oasis. The Teaching Oasis is a wonderful resource for all things primary. They make my little OCD heart go pitter patter. Right now she is having a flippy giveaway so head over there to check it out! (If you don't know what a flippy is - I just found out myself - check out her post.)

So anyway, this is my attempt to blog. I'd love to jump on the bandwagon... but I have to say, I'm usually an implementer rather than a creator of amazing teaching techniques. Stay tuned though I'm scouring the internet for long, lost Bainbridge twins.

4 comments:

  1. Love it Lace! so excited for you! Keep 'em coming! hoping to learn something! :) lots of love, trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honored to be in your first post! :) Love the blog set-up... I had this design on my page before I bought the design I have now. Great minds, you know!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy hello and welcome to blogging. Pop on by my blog.

    Denise
    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and am your newest follower! I am forever telling my kiddos to keep their dear, sweet, beautiful teacher happy. :) Can't wait to see what all you come up with!

    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete