CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Oh, the joy of going back to school...


Don't you just love going back to a room in shambles??? Part of me actually does. I know, call me crazy, but there is something about completely revamping a classroom that gets me excited.  I've got so many great ideas for this school year I am a little overwhelmed. Here's what my room looked like yesterday, even after I had taken some boards down. Check back soon for beautiful versions in a few days. :) 

Our desk/small group area... soon to be listening station, computer station, and a teeny tiny teacher corner. 


This is the back wall of our class with those lovely, dark, plastic table cloth boards and the library underneath. This area will turn into out small group and writing station area. 




Here are the horribly stuffed bookcases behind our desk... in need of an overhaul! But where do we put all this stuff???



A view from the front door.


No comments:

Post a Comment